About Me

Lexington, Kentucky
I started taking pictures of anything that moved about four years ago. I just picked up a camera and couldn’t put it down. It’s something that I truly enjoy and am very passionate about. About two years ago I started dating a girl that I found to have the same passion as I did, Kelsey. She has supported me 100% with every little thing I get into related to photography. She started giving me ideas and helping out with shoots, so I decided to “hire“ her as a second shooter. Together we are able to catch the precious moments that make a wonderful picture. All in all photography is my passion in life and I want to share it with everyone. Our services include but not limited to: weddings, engagement shoots, bridal shoots, family shoots, children, special events, commercial, head shots, and really anything else that you can take a picture of. If I didn’t put it on the list just ask we’ll probably do it. Contact me for more info. -----859.200.0333 mmalicote@gmail.com-----

Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Wilmot Family- Berea, ky












No comments:

Post a Comment